Fri. Feb 23rd, 2024
orbeez water beads

Water beads, also known as orbeez, are small, squishy balls that expand when placed in water. They are made from a superabsorbent polymer that can absorb and hold a significant amount of liquid. Once soaked in water, these tiny beads swell up, creating a visually appealing and tactile experience. These colorful water beads have been widely embraced as a sensory play material for children. Their soft and slimy texture provides a unique tactile sensation that can be both relaxing and stimulating. Children enjoy running their hands through a bin filled with water beads, feeling the squishiness and exploring the fascinating textures.

Water Beads Ingredients:

These expanding Water beads are made from a superabsorbent polymer called sodium polyacrylate. Sodium polyacrylate is a non-toxic, man-made material that is able to absorb large amounts of water. It is also used in a variety of other products, such as diapers, sanitary napkins, and disposable wipes.

When water beads are placed in water, they absorb water and expand to hundreds of times their original size. They can be found in a variety of colors and sizes, and are often used as toys, decorative items, and for gardening purposes.

Swallowing water balls can cause intestinal blockage, which can be life-threatening. Water beads can also swell in the throat, causing choking. Children are especially at risk of choking on water beads, as they are small and easy to swallow.

Orbeez Beads Can Cause Multiple Diseases:

In addition to the risk of choking and intestinal blockage, water beads can also cause other health problems, such as:

  • Rashes
  • Infections
  • Eye irritation
  • Stomach upset

If you have water beads in your home, it is important to keep them out of reach of children. If you think that your child has swallowed a water bead, seek medical attention immediately.

Water Beads Non-Toxic:

It is important to note that even though non-toxic water beads are not poisonous, they can still be dangerous if swallowed. This is because they can absorb water and expand in the intestinal tract, causing a blockage. This can be a life-threatening condition, especially in young children.

Therefore, it is important to supervise children closely when they are playing with water beads, and to keep them out of reach of children under 3 years old. It is also important to discard any water beads that are damaged or broken.

How to safely use water beads

If you choose to use water beads, there are a few things you can do to minimize the risk of accidents:

  • Keep water beads out of reach of children.
  • Supervise children closely when they are playing with water beads.
  • Do not allow children to put water beads in their mouths or noses.
  • Discard any water beads that are damaged or broken.
  • Store water beads in a cool, dry place.

Orbeez death

There have been no reported cases of death from swallowing water beads, also known as orbeez. However, there is a theoretical risk of death if a large number of water beads are swallowed and expand in the intestines, causing a blockage. This is especially a risk for young children, who may be more likely to swallow orbeez whole.

If you think that your child has swallowed water beads, it is important to seek medical attention immediately. Even if your child does not seem to be in distress, it is important to have them examined by a doctor to rule out any potential complications.

Ashley Haugen is the founder of That Water Bead Lady, a non-profit organization dedicated to educating the public about the dangers of water beads. Haugen’s daughter, Kipley, was poisoned by water beads in 2017. Kipley swallowed a water bead, which lodged in her intestine and caused a blockage. Kipley had to undergo surgery to remove the blockage, and she also experienced other serious health problems, including toxic brain encephalopathy and developmental delays.

That Water Bead Lady is working to raise awareness of the dangers of water beads and to prevent other children from being poisoned. The organization provides educational resources to parents and caregivers, and it advocates for stricter regulations on water beads.

If you have any concerns about the safety of water beads, it is best to avoid using them altogether. There are many other safe and fun toys available for children.

Related Post

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This website uses cookies to ensure that you get the best experience.
Learn More
Home
Mystery
Politics
Tech
Entertain.
Crime
Shop
Copy link
We only send notifications for Top Posts Ok No